Created attachment 1250 [details]
Log of the valgrind
Claws Mail crashes with SEGFAULT after trying to get the contents of the "All Mail" folder from gmail.
There is last lines from gdb:
summaryview.c:3097: Setting summary from message data...
procmsg.c:301:TIMING procmsg_get_thread_tree thread by subject: 0s006ms
procmsg.c:311:TIMING procmsg_get_thread_tree : 0s048ms
summaryview.c:3138:TIMING summary_set_ctree_from_list threaded: 0s149ms
summaryview.c:3188: msgid hash table size = 8662
summaryview.c:3191: subject hash table size = 0
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000000682f0b in gtk_cmctree_post_recursive (ctree=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7fffff7fe2a8>, node=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7fffff7fe2a0>,
func=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7fffff7fe298>, data=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address 0x7fffff7fe290>) at gtkcmctree.c:3304
Does this happen every time? Re-open if it does.
Yes, it does. Claws mail works perfectly well on my 32-bit netbook, but it always crashes on my 64-bit workstation. Tried to launch it from another user, the same effect.
What else is different between your 2 systems? I've tried it on both 32bit and 64bit systems and both work fine for me.
In 3.11 on a 64 bit Linux platform crashes every time.
I have 8 IMAP accounts and one folder (MH) where I move some of the messages through filter rules.
Claws mail crashes when clicking on a folder with unread messages. It takes a lot of time do do whatever it does and ends up crashing almost every time.
The message on the bottom bar is "Setting summary from message data" and the cursor keeps rotating until the whole thing crashes.
It mostly crashes on folders from the MH created repository and on sub-folders folders in a IMAP structure such as the GMAIL labelled folders.
Please do not close the bug before checking all these options. On simple INBOX folders seems to be fine. Most likely the problem is on sub-folders and special MH folders
For me is unusable at this stage. It used to work fine before upgrading to 3.11